3.04.2009

Bishop Williamson, they have rend you asunder

by Sharon Taylor

“In our time more than ever before, the chief strength of the wicked lies in the cowardice and weakness of good men. . .All the strength of Satan’s reign is due to the easy going weakness of Catholics. Oh! If I might ask the Divine Redeemer, as the prophet Zachary did in spirit: “What are these wounds in the mouth of thy hands?” The answer would not be doubtful: With these was I wounded in the house of them that loved me. I was wounded by my friends, who did nothing to defend me, and who, on every occasion, made themselves the accomplices of my adversaries..”

–Pope St. Pius X, Discourse of Dec.13, 1908 at the beautification of Joan of Arc.

Yesterday I went to Mass and got the press release of the Superior General of the SSPX. I prayed before the Blessed Sacrament during Benediction after listening to the sermon which left me in a quandary. I am not here to pass judgment on anyone-only to express my feelings in regards to a situation and a man, a Bishop of the Roman Catholic Church that I hold in high regard. I asked the Lord to speak to my heart, soon after he did. I know that could put me in a weird spot. I don’t claim to be a Joan of Arc. I didn’t hear any audible voices or anything; however I do believe the Lord will speak to anyone who has a desire to listen.

Read more @ The Ugly Truth


No comments: