4.30.2009

Survival Mode

In a world where there need be no secrets at all, one of the best kept is that humans are not the sole cause of all their problems. It is true that we are the ones who give our consent (freewill) which allows the problems for mass humanity to manifest, but it is also true that each time we do so it is under the deception of an anti-human force.

When I woke up to consciousness I saw one world and one people living in it. Why then, I asked myself, is this place full of individualism?

(Or, as one emailer wrote to me recently, ‘in-divi-dualism’. Dualistic division!)

If you could corner one of the elite and squeeze out an answer to that question, you would just be getting confirmation of what you already know: It’s all about divide and rule.

Read more @ Homo Veritas


No comments: