7.10.2009

The coming state of chaos and disorder

I want to talk about something that I believe is going to be of profound importance sooner than most people realize. We’re all familiar with Gerald Celente. I think Mr. Celente is a little taken with his own abilities but he’s also very successful at what he does so maybe a certain amount of personal promotion can be allowed under the circumstances (grin). I note the tendency of various seers and successful alternative news sites to engage in this sort of thing and in a couple of cases, which will remain nameless, are really over the top in this regard.

My personal feeling is that none of these predictors and presenters is completely accurate. No matter how good we think we are we have our limits and our blind spots. Here is a brilliant presentation of what many of us are soon going to be up against.

Read more @ Reflections in a Petri Dish


No comments: