10.16.2009

corporate media makes huge mistake, immediately turns venomous blame onto the family

THE CORPORATE MEDIA VULTURES FUCKED UP NOW THEY HAVE TO THROW THIS FAMILY UNDER THE BUS. DO YOU SEE????? - ED.

Upset that anyone would think he would stage a stunt involving his own son and a homemade flying-saucerlike balloon and struggling with still-raw emotions, Richard Heene called Thursday’s riveting drama played out in the skies over northern Colorado a “horrible moment.”

...“I’m starting to get a little ticked off,” Heene told Vieira regarding allegations of a staged stunt. “I’m repetitively getting asked this. What do I have to gain out of this? I’m not selling anything. I’m not advertising anything. My family and I, we do this all the time.”

...Heene said he was unaware of the national interest in the drama. “I don’t have cable. I had no idea what was going on,” he said, adding that his only concern was his son.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/33341233/ns/today-today_people/


No comments: