11.19.2008

The Stirling Proposal for Peace in the Middle East

In 2001 I made a proposal for a peace settlement in the Middle East, which I called the Stirling Proposal for Peace in the Middle East. At the time, I was getting over my wife Michele's death from Ovarian Cancer. I had a web news site, something like my current blog EUROPE, named Third Millennium Global News. This was the same name as a project that I had just obtained financing for when Michele was diagnosed with cancer. That project was to have been the fourth national evening television newscast in the American market, with full local broadcast coverage throughout the United States. The television project was designed to be profitable (very profitable in fact) but the web site was not (and believe me it was never was profitable). I walked away from the evening national television newscast project to take full time care of my dying wife.

Read full story