7.13.2009

Should we prepare for the worst?

From the comment thread: "The bottom line: be aware of the evil and fight it, but do not let fear and hopelessness keep you from living your life."



by Henry Makow Ph.D.


My answer is "No." But let's read the question first. Recently Bill and Alice wrote:

Dear Henry,

I've read Dr Days transcript 3 times, I've been a student of the Elite since late 70's. What is your take on the complete "take over"..we are retirees 64 & 66,and I have Greg Evensens's dvd on order..He writes in news with views and gives seminars; he thinks it's "any time" now...we live right in town of 80,000 or more. The power grid may be the key to martial law, along with flu, blaming stuff on Muslims to confuse the masses..many folks cannot move and refuse to..I also read Jim Rawls survival blog. I have read others scenarios (terrorist attacks in larger cities, etc...We've been getting supplies and "purging stuff we don't need" in our house..should we sell our house and rent? Real estate will then be worthless and gov will turn fascist 100%.."


This was my quick response:

"No one knows the future but I think you are overreacting. This is a thousands-year-old plan and we are not likely to see it fully consummated in our lifetime. Martial law is a stupid idea because it would just upset the sheeple. The gloom-and-doomers are running a business. Don't get taken in."

Read more @ save the males

No comments: