8.06.2009

A form for your doctor to sign before giving you shots

…have your physician sign this:

Physician’s Warranty of Vaccine Safety

I (Physician’s name, degree)_______________________
__, _____ am a physician licensed to practice medicine in the State of ________________. My State license number is _______________ , and my DEA number is _______________. My medical specialty is ________________________

I have a thorough understanding of the risks and benefits of all the medications that I prescribe for or administer to my patients. In the case of (Patient’s name) ___________________________ , age _________ , whom I have examined, I find that certain risk factors exist that justify the recommended vaccinations. The following is a list of said risk factors and the vaccinations that will protect against them:

great form, it goes on and on and on like those forms the lawyers from hell draw up for human beings to sign whenever a corporation's profits are at stake...
see it at lew rockwell

No comments: