10.21.2009

the hours is coming round at last as surely as it must

I try not to focus on the punishment angle. I believe what scripture reveals about that; “Justice is mine”, sayeth the Lord”. I can’t help myself sometimes when I find myself wishing that a hard rain will fall upon the heads of these demons in human form. I don’t stay there. It’s very momentary and then it passes. It’s a kind of red haze that rims the eyes and dreams of fire. (I’m not a Christian but I am a friend of Christ; if that makes sense.)

The very worst of them are those who pose as the opposite of what they are; men like George Soros whose money went to fund the Iranian Green Revolution; Zionist occupied Georgia’s Rose Revolution and the Ukraine’s Orange Revolution. It makes me think of all the color coded alerts that the Bush League administration used to come up with. George Soros likes to paint himself as a philanthropist. He’s had some sneaky little efforts that landed him on the perceptual end of good guy country. It’s amusing to see now how all those organizations he funded are in full support of Obama’s Murder Inc.

read more @ smoking mirrors


No comments: