2.12.2009

'Worst economic collapse ever'

In 2009 we’re going to see the worst economic collapse ever, the ‘Greatest Depression’, says Gerald Celente, U.S. trend forecaster. He believes it’s going to be very violent in the U.S., including there being a tax revolt.

RT: The fragile U.S. economy has been met with bank bailouts and stimulus plans. So what’s to come in 2009? Joining me now to answer that question is Gerald Celente, founder and director of the Trends Research Institute. Thank you for joining me.

Read more @ The Truth Seeker

Related, from George Ure at Urban Survival yesterday:

A reader sends this timing note:

"I don´t know if anybody follows this, but there is something called the "Economic Pi Cycle" which was developed by Martin Armstrong. The predictions based on this model were astonishing.

The last time I "used" it was "2007.15" (02/27/07). Two weeks before that date, I sold everything ... accumulated Gold and fled into German Bunds. Everybody thought I was nuts (I might have been.) My wife thought I was nuts, but since my investment decisions had brought us double digit returns every year she let me do. In the 02.27.2007 ... the full day nothing really happened and I went to bed at about 21:30 thinking that I really had gone mad. Next morning I read the newspaper and read that Asian Stock markets had collapsed ... Greenspan had just said that the US was going to enter a recession ... and the first bank did a first massive write off. You can´t imagine how shocked I was.

The intersting thing about telling this, is that the next day in the model is approaching. The model is very similar to the elliot wave theory, only it is based on a much wider time frame and has a multitude of waves operating simultaneously. The next date is 2009.3 which equates to 04.23.2009. According to the model something is going to collapse .. the collapse will be monumental ... it is one of these things where we do not know what .. but when and in which direction ... Confidence of the next 3 years is going to be shattered to levels unknown to our generation.

Make what you want of it ...."

I too am a fan of Armstrong's work. As I read it, he's such a dangerously accurate guy in his work that he ended up being locked up for seven years on contempt charges and after the government finally got a guilty plea out of him in 2007, gave him 5-years, so he will be out in either 2011 or 2012, not sure how the 'good behavior' thing works with the federal corrections system.


Urban Survival


No comments: