6.04.2009

An invitation to the local lodge

I run a small business in Canada and acquired a client who was a freemason. He took some time to tell me how amazing it was and that I should consider joining. I paid very little attention to it at the time but we remained in contact. The following year I began to do my research to see if perhaps it was for me. I had heard good things and bad things (horrendous things) about freemasonry. I knew a few freemasons who were all fairly successful financially so I though I would check it out. I had a couple of guys visit my home to talk about it with me. They explained that it was a group of guys getting together and acting out ancient rituals etc. There were a couple questions they had for me:

1. We would like to make sure that your wife approves: asked more than once.

Her reply was "why wouldn’t I?"

2. Do you believe in a supreme being?

Read more @ The Truth Seeker

No comments: