9.10.2008

9/11 Myth Huggers: 7 years of ignoring the evidence

The establishment media hold up an apple for your inspection, and they tell you it is an orange. If I try to show you that you are looking at an apple it does not make me a "conspiracy theorist," it makes me your friend. Remember that! - Jesse Richard - Editor, TvNewsLIES.org

On the day of 9/11/2001 I was so caught up in the official explanation of the events, which were already being drilled into our heads by the establishment media, that I sent out an inflammatory e-mail in which I slammed Islam for being a radical religion (as if there is such a thing as a non-radical religion). It took me about two years before I started admitting to myself that the official evidence really did not support the official explanation of the events. As a matter of fact, the official explanation was kind of laughable when compared to the evidence. Only it really was not funny.

Read full story