9.29.2008

What to do when your congressman's not talking to you

Good collection of links in this one...

My response to Con. Shuler keeps bouncing back. Does this mean he doesn't like me? In any case here's my attempt to 'Speak truth to power".

Dear Mr. Shuler,

I received your letter to me on the subject of sanctions against Iran.

I would like to express my understanding that members of Congress are elected to represent the interests of the American people and run the government of the United States of America.

I am not worried about Iran. The business of Iran is the business of Iran.

You say that Iran “has a tendency to act aggressively”. As a matter of fact, the country of Iran has stayed inside its borders for hundreds of years which cannot be said for our “ally”, Israel, which regularly attacks its Arab neighbors. The country of Israel has a standing record of violating 65 UN Resolutions while the country of Iraq had 16 violations at the time the U.S. decided to attack and destroy that country.

Read full story