11.14.2008

Heads up

I wasn't going to post the Larry Edelson piece, but since George likes it, here you go via UrbanSurvival. - Ed.

All of which gets us to considering the November 14th predictive linguistics expectation that 'something big' will be happening either today or right around this time period. My best guess (and this is my interp, not the time monk's) is that the G-20 this weekend really is going to lay the groundwork for a new global currency system. Don't know if you caught Larry Edelson's piece on Thursday about "The G-20's Secret Debt Solution" but it's a very good article and well worth reading.

My 'best guess' is that when the G-20 meets this weekend, they will announce something - and I don't know what, further special meetings maybe, but it would seem (from a wave count perspective) to be something that would be enthusiastically received on Monday morning at the open. However, as soon as the real deeper meaning of the G-20 sinks in, that would set up the beginning of wave (5) and THAT means a trip to Dow 7,200 or worse, 5,800 in short order. Like by Christmas as I outlined in last week's "Dow 4,000 for Christmas" article.

Read full story