11.04.2008

Only a landslide is theft-proof

I'm with George here. It's the stealing--all the time with the constant stealing. I'm very sick of it. They started by stealing the 2000 election, and they've been going hog-wild stealing ever since. If Obama turns out to be another God-awful tool of the Illuminati, so be it. I can handle that knowing that he at least got in without stealing the votes. - Ed.

If you want Obama to win, you can't take victory for granted.

Even though the polls project that he'll win by a landslide, a lot of racists who say they'll vote for Obama will vote for McCain when they are alone in the voting booth. As former NBA Charles Barkley said:

I think the polls are absolutely useless. I do. Seriously. Most people who are racist, they are not going to answer that question correctly either on the phone call or on camera, so I 100 percent believe the polls are flat out useless. I think this race is going to be neck and neck down to the wire.

Read full story