4.03.2009

Oy Vey! Scary photos for Jews

Jews: Don’t try to read the copy in the brackets, that’s for Whites only. Thank you. [In a desperate bid to scare off the Jew trolls that comment here, I've decided to play the Jew shrink and explore some dark corridors of the Jewish psyche. I can only hope that they click on the "read more" button and become crazier than they already are, committing themselves to that home for the Jewish criminally-insane (Israel) and never visit the INCOG MAN again.]

Whitey talk, continued. [I'm forced to do all this, since my listing of ISP numbers for SPAMMED Jews, has grown so gargantuan that WordPress has demanded that I delete a few million numbers, just so I don't crash the WordPress servers, bringing down blogs all over the world!]

Read more @ Incog Man


No comments: