5.15.2009

Stuff world and the great deception machine

Excerpt:

I want to personally thank all of you who have worked so hard to make the truth be heard and who have been unflagging in your efforts. I want to ask you to consider the strange miracle of the internet in our hour of greatest need and to consider that we may have unknown assistance at our side should we be engaged on behalf of humanity and… I can’t shake this feeling that the cavalry is on the way. I keep hearing the hoof beats. They increase and recede like the waves upon the shore. They seem to come from all directions. I can’t interpret it but for some reason, I feel better today and in recent days than I have in some time.

It’s the sort of thing where something happens that you haven’t heard about yet but its good news for you. I’d like to leave you with that for the moment and hope that… though all I did was imply a lot of things while I was walking through the foliage, you can make some sense out of my footprints and the landscape I was walking through when I made them. The Sun is shining pretty brightly here right now on all kinds of levels.

Read more @ Smoking Mirrors

Umm...I wonder if Les Vis is experiencing this phenomenon described here, via Urban Survival:

What interests me are the people who are hearing the Voice. It begins as a susurration, like falling rain although with a rhythm, as if wave fronts of rain were rushing back and forth across a tin roof.

This is a common description, though others as often describe the Voice as beginning like the soft rumblings of distant thunder, waxing and waning rhythmically on the edge of perception. There exist no other descriptions of the start of the Voice.

What can we say about these people? They are exceedingly average in life. Men and women, adults of all ages and walks of life. After interviews and a sifting of their lives, my colleagues and I have determined only one unifying factor: Not a single person who hears the Voice has a diet that includes the flesh of animals. There is one other thing unique to these people and this is the most enthralling; they are no longer with us...

Read more @ Tasmanian Times


No comments: