6.23.2009

As above, so below

One of the Jews' favorite passages in the Old Testament is Jeremiah 30:11

"For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet will I not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished."

In the New American Standard Bible version, this passage is translated as:

"'For I am with you,' declares the LORD, 'to save you; For I will destroy completely all the nations where I have scattered you, Only I will not destroy you completely But I will chasten you justly And will by no means leave you unpunished.'."

The Jewish god, the Devil, clearly states in the Old Testament that he is going to kill off the human race and leave only Jews alive. This is precisely how the Jews interpret this passage.

Read more @ Jewish Racism


No comments: