6.23.2009

Down the cosmic toilet hole into the fires of hell

The Rant King. - Ed.

No… they are not going to let it go and I’m not going to waste my time making links for piss poor propaganda junkies who really think the world is as stupid as they are; most of the time they are right. However, most of the time, most of the world is not as foul, low down, double dealing ugly like them either.

I go away for twenty four hours to a solstice celebration with actual humans who can cook and make music… eat and dance the night away around an enormous bonfire to celebrate the point of the fact that there are people who can do these kinds of things and have the capacity to honor, love and regard each other as equals in the freedom of their spirit and I return to a computer monitor that shows me the work of some collection of tireless liars, frothing at the mouth for the blood of others; making shit up as they go along, doing shit and then blaming it on the people they want to invade; conquer, rob, rape and… I stand in awe of the capacity of the world to put up with and believe in it.

Read more @ Reflections in a Petri Dish

No comments: