8.18.2009

suraci: mirror the bigot

I like to play a little game called Mirror the Bigot. I know many bigots unfortunately, not because I move among unusually ignorant and ill informed people, but because in Britain today most of the public are routinely bigoted, and in a socially acceptable way.

The target of the new acceptable bigotry is Muslims.

The game I play is simple, and is very amusing at times. Every time I hear an anti-Muslim slogan repeated parrot like from one of the media's mind slaves, drenched in a a constant downpour of covert hate and bigotry against the Zionist's premier target, I simply substitute the word "Muslim", with "Jew".

So for instance, in casual conversation with a bigot who knows nothing about politics or the real world save what that nice Mr Rupert Murdoch tells them, or any of the controlled mainstream propaganda outlets like the BBC, I wait for the inevitable invective spat out and aimed at Muslims. It can come in many forms, but an example is, "Bloody Muslims, terrorists the lot of them". I simply reply with, "Bloody Jews, terrorists the lot of them."

The sudden look of surprise can be very amusing.

read more @ suraci

No comments: