12.08.2008

General Mobilization story likely disinformation

Hi,

I thought the following news article would interest you.
From: Jan Lamprecht

Date Posted: Sunday 07-Dec-2008I want to refer to a story we put up yesterday which came from the Hal Turner show. I am referring to this one:-
USA: Why is the US Govt ordering a general mobilisation for the first time since 1941?

I have been making some enquiries. A friend of mine with Military Intelligence connections had never heard of this story and was most skeptical about it.

An American friend of mine, a Boeing 747 pilot who also fought in helicopters in Vietnam sent me this note, which suggests that maybe the mobilisation idea is overblown:-

Well, they missed me! 27 1/2 years, W4 Helicopter gunship pilot.

I know a BUNCH of retirees, and have heard NOTHING about ANYTHING like this. No recalls at all from any retired military people.

Wayne

Read more

No comments: